Rules and Regulations of SHANTI GARDEN SECTOR 2 CO-OP. HOUSING SOCIETY LIMITED :
- Before Purchase / Sale of flat owner should intimated to Chairman / Secretary.
- Members should take NOC from society before renting or renewing agreement of any flat on leave and license basis with LL Agreement & Police NOC.
- The sale of the flat is permitted only with prior permission from society after clearing dues if any.
- Every flat owner / tenant has to take prior permission from society before shifting house hold goods
- Resident should take permission from society before doing any kind of alteration / construction work in their flat.
- Visitor vehicle are not allowed within the society premises.
- In any case resident should not argue or fight with security guards
- Smoking is not allowed in the Society premises.
- Spitting in the society premises and garden area is prohibited.
- Throwing of garbage is not allowed under any circumstances in open society passage/premises from the window, door & balcony.
- Water Taps should be closed while moving out of the flat in order to avoid any wastage of water. ( Save Water).
- The Passage / Staircase should not be used for storing any personal belonging as it may cause inconvience to other members.
- Outdoor games like Cricket, Cycling & Football are not allowed in the building premises & Garden.
- Children can play safe games which should not cause disturbance to other members, children should not play in society premises after 10.30 pm.
- Residents should not harm the plants or pluck the flowers
- Do Not Park Car in front of Building Entrance & Near Electric Meter room.
- Society member has to take permission from Society 3 days in advance in order to use society premises for any personal function.
- Keeping of shoes/Sandal/Slipper are not allowed in society passage & staircase.
- Dustbins should not be kept outside or on staircase after the house keeper collects the waste, in order to avoid the foul smell.
- AC water should not flow outside the flat/window/balcony area. Please keep bucket to avoid water flow from Air-conditioner (AC).
- Flower pots are not allowed to be kept in the window area.
- Drive slow while you are in society compound.
- Car/Motor cycle/Cycle should be parked in respective parking slot only.
- Outside hawkers/marketing persons are not allowed inside the society compound.
- Do not throw any kind of garbage from your window, door & balcony.
- Residents should close the LIFT DOOR properly.
Copyright 2011.Shanti Garden Sector 2 Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd. All rights reserved. Powered By Shanti Garden Sector 2 Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd.